- Glock Blue Label Program
Glock Blue Label Program
Gorilla 911 is pleased to be a partner in the exclusive Glock Blue Label program. This program is designed to support those who protect and serve our local communities. North Carolina residents who qualify will receive a discount on any GLOCK LE pistol of their choice - excluding colored pistols.
The Glock Blue Label Program is available to following individuals with approved purchaser ID:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back) DD214/discharge papers do not qualify
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
- GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information
This is a discount program for approved purchasers only.
Eligible participants may purchase 2 weapons per calendar year.